Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,461  
I will never order from HF never again. I had ordered the earthquake 1/2 impact( that let me tell you that thing is awesome) anyhow a week goes by and i call and they tell me its back-ordered so no telling when i will get it. so i called my closest store 1 and a half hours away and they tell me they have 15 of them so i canceled the order and drove 3 hours total and got it myself. I kinda thought they would send it from my store and not on the other side of the country. I had my tractor on jack stands and needed to get tire off so i could fix my sub frame for my back hoe and broke more tools trying to get the lug nuts off and this thing zipped them off with out a problem. and with coupons and it being on sale I got it for 50 something bucks. so at least i got a better deal:D

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,462  
I have that same Earthquake wrench and it is some serious torque. Probably one of the better things they make and I'll also rate it highly. It makes it a breeze to dissemble or assemble nasty rusty equipment. Mine was "tight" when I got it and it took a while to loosen it up so I could move the selector switch. Works fine now.

. I had ordered the earthquake 1/2 impact( that let me tell you that thing is awesome) anyhow a week goes by and i call and they tell me its back-ordered so no telling when i will get it. so i called my closest store 1 and a half hours away and they tell me they have 15 of them so i canceled the order and drove 3 hours total and got it myself. I kinda thought they would send it from my store and not on the other side of the country. I had my tractor on jack stands and needed to get tire off so i could fix my sub frame for my back hoe and broke more tools trying to get the lug nuts off and this thing zipped them off with out a problem. and with coupons and it being on sale I got it for 50 something bucks. so at least i got a better deal:D

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,463  
I agree with you that thing has some serious power. Very happy with it.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,464  
I thought the whole idea of FedEx/UPS is that they would get it to your house, not someplace nearby. I understand when the package has to be signed for, but
I wonder what software program tells them to bag it and head for the PO.

Around here the courier companies have a limit as to how far out into the country they will deliver. The courier driver is not going to drive 5 miles out and back for the 2 buck delivery payment. So they drop them off to the rural delivery drivers. A sensible arrangement because we are going past the address but the Post Office is not all that pleased because we are delivering their oppositions parcels.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,465  
Around here the courier companies have a limit as to how far out into the country they will deliver. The courier driver is not going to drive 5 miles out and back for the 2 buck delivery payment. So they drop them off to the rural delivery drivers. A sensible arrangement because we are going past the address but the Post Office is not all that pleased because we are delivering their oppositions parcels.

Well, beggars can't be choosers, and the USPO is hurting for business and bleeding red ink all over the place. No doubt they get something from FedEx and UPS for delivering that last mile, so what's the big deal? Would they rather that FedEx and UPS take it all the way and not share the wealth, what little there may be?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,466  

Well, beggars can't be choosers, and the USPO is hurting for business and bleeding red ink all over the place. No doubt they get something from FedEx and UPS for delivering that last mile, so what's the big deal? Would they rather that FedEx and UPS take it all the way and not share the wealth, what little there may be?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,467  
Stop it!! :talktothehand:

Every time I read this thread, I find myself at HF buying stuff!! :duh:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,468  
+1 on the Earthquake impact tools. Best cheap, imported impact wrench I have ever had.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,469  
I had my tractor on jack stands and needed to get tire off so i could fix my sub frame for my back hoe and broke more tools trying to get the lug nuts off and this thing zipped them off with out a problem. and with coupons and it being on sale I got it for 50 something bucks. so at least i got a better deal:D

I broke a 1/2 inch drive flex arm trying to remove a lug nut. Had to weld a socket to a piece of bar stock to get it off. That Earthquake wrench sounds promising.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,470  
Buy it and you will love it. Just read all the revues on the page for it.