Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,672  
Thanks for the info, paulharvey and California.

Now that you mention it, these would probably be best at home in my survival kit that I take when I'm out snowmobiling in the back country. Lighters can get cracked or go low at the worst possible moment, and we all know how matches work when they get wet.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,673  
Its only $2.25 or so, and I grabbed a free flashlight at the same time. I figure it will pay for its self in fun trying to starts a fire with 7 year old son. Truth is I probably have just been watching too much "Naked and Afraid" on Discovery.
BTW it would be better show if they at least had some shorts, don't think looking at man butt adds to the show..

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,674  
These 11" cable ties are on sale for $1.99 and are a good buy. Sometimes you see them for $1.
They work perfect, stand up the hot Ohio sun and last a couple years in outdoor conditions.

11" WhiteCable Ties, Pack of 100

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,675  
How are the disposable paint filters. They come in boxes of like 100 for $5.99.

As a side note, I've been buying more hand tools from HF since Stanley stopped honoring life time warranty. Now you can't return/replace at store, you have to pay to ship then back to NC, and then tjey decide if tool should be warrantied, or if it is abused or "worn out". They say they don't warranty any tool that has been worn out.... cracked a pair of stanley brand channel locks and they said I could ship to them ($12) but that if worn, rusty, or basically used I would Not get a warranty pair. So I bought a $8 pair of Pittsburgs that Do have a warranty.....

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,676  
Paint filters work great and I use them all the time. There are two filter sizes and I never figured out which was which but they both work and filter as good as filters that cost way more. These are the ones I'm talking about.

Search results for: 'paint strainers'

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,677  
Paint filters work great and I use them all the time. There are two filter sizes and I never figured out which was which but they both work and filter as good as filters that cost way more. These are the ones I'm talking about.

Search results for: 'paint strainers'

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,678  
I've followed this thread on and off. Harbor Freight certainly has a lot of great tool bargains, but when I try to order anything from Canada, their website does not work. So, as far as I'm concerned, ALL Harbor Freight tools suck.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,679  
I've followed this thread on and off. Harbor Freight certainly has a lot of great tool bargains, but when I try to order anything from Canada, their website does not work. So, as far as I'm concerned, ALL Harbor Freight tools suck.
Doesn't Princess Auto offer almost the same stuff as HF.