Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,851  
What is your favorite free item (with purchase)? Mine is usually the 4" magnetic bolt tray, but lately I've been hoarding the 6 in one screwdriver. I've also picked up the flashlights.

None of the recent freebies were needed so I decided to try the electronic flyswatter. I discovered it needs two D cells. I think I'll get a couple of AA to D adapters so I don't need more than one size of batteries on hand.

The free scissors? One version had handles too small to get my fingers into. My wife used another one for kitchen scissors and it fell apart.

There's one totally useless freebbie, the pack of non-alkaline AA batteries. Every one in the pack was too weak to power a flashlight. They must be trying to clear out useless inventory.

And an excellent freebie: The magnet bar tool holder.

View attachment 521362

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,852  
X2 on the magnetic tool holder. I like the inexpensive scisors from Walmart the blades are all metal

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,853  
Can't remember if I mentioned it, but I like the bright color microfiber cloths especially when they are a freebie. They do wonders in cleaning my eyeglasses, computer screen, etc. They have a certain feel I don't like on my skin but they seem to dry clean glass extremely well.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,854  
I have more than one of everything. I love the flashlights. Batteries go dead, throw away. A set of batteries even cost more than the 1.99 if you buy one. Agree with Dragoneggs on the micro fibers. I have had good luck with the scissors. The swatter is a joke like the helicopter toy. The rest are all useful especially if you have more than one place to use them, most I would never buy at any price. Agreed the batteries are junk. Make good stocking stuffers also.

Ron

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck
#7,855  
X2 on the magnetic tool holder...........
X3 on the magnetic tool holder. I have about ten of them. I have so many blue flashlights, that I can't give 'em away. Ditto the little round flashlights. Actually, I have a lifetime supply of all the free stuff. :laughing:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,856  
Can't remember if I mentioned it, but I like the bright color microfiber cloths especially when they are a freebie. They do wonders in cleaning my eyeglasses, computer screen, etc. They have a certain feel I don't like on my skin but they seem to dry clean glass extremely well.

Agreed! My wife got me an expensive one (not HF, obviously) for a bath towel. I really don't like it. It does a good job of drying, but I'm going back to cotton.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck
#7,857  
Agreed! My wife got me an expensive one (not HF, obviously) for a bath towel. I really don't like it. It does a good job of drying, but I'm going back to cotton.
I don't like the way they feel, either, but they are great for use in my little camper, as they dry out fast compared to a cotton towel.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,858  

They work great at cleaning vehicle dashboards and interiors. Dust really sticks to them. They work best dry and not wet and I don't like the feel of them either.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,859  
I'm on my third free digital multimeter - the first two crapped out early on. The third one usually works. They're ok if you don't mind the occasional wildly inaccurate readings.