/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,821  
Free stuff's back.

1648817082352.png

1648817036790.png

No foolin'.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,822  
Free stuff's back.

No foolin'.

When they moved away from the coupon model a couple of years ago, I thought it was marketing mistep. Some people don't like coupons, but it's really part of the HF brand and a durable marketing mechanism.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck
#14,823  
I love those flip switch lights. I put several of them in my camper to light up dark storage spots.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,824  
Winder how much is stuck on the Ever Forward that has run aground off the Baltimore shipping channel?
Oops.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,825  
I was there yesterday, but wasn't offered any free stuff... :(

About that stuck ship: It seems shipping companies have found a good way to have their butts covered. The owners declared "General Average", which is an obscure plan, which looks alot like "re-insurance".

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,826  
I just checked, the Titanium 125 Flux Welder is finally in stock!

I would have bought one before last Thanksgiving but availability then was 'June 2022' and the last one in a store was 300 miles south of me.
I bought one of these back when they still has 20% off coupons. And I got the extended warranty; About $165 total. It's my first welder and I've managed to fabricate some stuff. It ain't pretty but it's holding.

I just finished welding a thumb to my backhoe. The thumb is 1/2" steel for the base. I spot welded it on and checked range of movement, then tried to burn it in. Again, it's not pretty but it's holding, and should it fail my BIL will bring his Miller MIG here to do it right.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,827  
I bought one of these back when they still has 20% off coupons. And I got the extended warranty; About $165 total. It's my first welder and I've managed to fabricate some stuff. It ain't pretty but it's holding.

I just finished welding a thumb to my backhoe. The thumb is 1/2" steel for the base. I spot welded it on and checked range of movement, then tried to burn it in. Again, it's not pretty but it's holding, and should it fail my BIL will bring his Miller MIG here to do it right.

Couple of years ago, I welded HF hooks on the top of my FEL bucket with the older, 120v Chicago Electric 90 amp AC flux welder. Dramatically inferior to your Titanium 125 model. I've picked up stuff weighing 1000lbs with those hooks. Pulled all kinds of logs, vehicles, you name it, with those hooks. As long as you do a careful job on getting good penetration and build up the weld, even if it's not pretty, it will work.

I've since moved on to a 240v DC arc welder, but splatter and all, those 120v flux models can do a very passable job for us layfolk.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #14,830  
"There are so many trucks on the road that rest areas and truck stops are filled to capacity and trucks are lined up on the sides of the off ramps taking mandatory down time."

There is another way to look at this. Especially for company trucking. They COULD set up relief drivers, and get a great deal more done. The 10 hour rule is for A Driver. But that isn't how it is working. You don't see trains pulled over to sidings because the engineer was required to have a break after 10 hours. :)