has anyone dealt with good88.com

/ has anyone dealt with good88.com #1  

stnickstoys

Gold Member
Tractor
Used Yanmar and Iseki
I am looking for anyone who has purchased tractors from good88.com. I would like feedback on the transaction, information, shipping etc.
Thanks
Nick

/ has anyone dealt with good88.com #2  
I know they are advertising SN,JM and DF,They cant sell DF in Canada or the US,They do have fair pricing on JM and SN,Im getting some crated 204's and 284's in CT,Ill also have assambled DF'S for sale shortly also,Contact me if you have any interest

/ has anyone dealt with good88.com #3  
SHIFTY, said"<font color=blue>They cant sell DF in Canada or the US.</font color=blue>". Why can't they?? Just wondering.
BTI

/ has anyone dealt with good88.com #4  
I believe it is because there is an exclusive agreement for US and Canada for DF. SHIFTY please correct me if this is wrong, or it is for another reason. Also take note that Mike Stuart's question in the "China HB Tractor" thread was never answered. If you deal with good88 make sure you understand import/export rules and regulations, thoughly.

/ has anyone dealt with good88.com #5  
As far as I know to this date Rodger has the exclusive rights in the US and Canada,They are sold in flenty of other countries,I was searching a while back,found them in europe,australia,I have a 254DF on the way to compare to the JM'S that will be in shortly