Have run into a health issue - need prayers

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #71  
Hang in there Alan, give it time to heal.

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #72  
Thoughts and Prayers Alan.

Impressive that you are walking this soon!

Later,
Dan

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #73  
Alan,
My wife had the surgery a day after the mass was found by accident (C-Scan) of colon. They did three small cuts with one to view, one to snip the kidney and one to take it out in a bag. Her only problem is remaining issues with stomach muscle spasm. This occurs because the surgery required cutting some of the muscle. When it was sewn back the muscles on each side were overlapped instead of a good clean connection. Thus spasms when she does exercises or something that tenses the stomach.
Bottom line is it goes great as a norm and little pain and recovery time. And I Pray all is out as it was with hers. Jim

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #74  
Woo..just noticed you had the operation. Very glad you are OK and it will be better. Prayers are with you...Jim

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #75  
Alan, it's good to hear that you are on the recovery side of this. We'll hope and pray you continue for a completely successful treatment. When I had my chemo port installed back in the first week of October, I also had a wart removed on the back of my leg just above the knee. It had been there for years and had very deep roots. The incision and remaining wound was deep, much like dog-bites can be from a dog's canine teeth. Because of that, the wound wanted to open up and drain. Now 1-1/2 months later, it has finally quit draining and is slowly healing. I think it's just the nature of any puncture type wound.

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #76  
Best of luck Alan! You'll do fine on the one kidney, just drink plenty of water as noted -- it helps to keep the plumbing lubed, pass waste, and it will minimize things like kidney stones that could be even more of a chore to deal with on one kidney.

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers
Got great news today. Only about 7% or so of these tumors are benign but mine is one of them! Thank you for all the prayers.

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #78  
That is awesome Alan...Praise the LORD!

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #79  
Glad to hear good news. Alan!

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #80  
Got great news today. Only about 7% or so of these tumors are benign but mine is one of them! Thank you for all the prayers.

Hi Alan,

That is GREAT news! I know now that you are on the mend, and like me, you have to measure your activity and keep mpving, but not overdoing.

Slow and steady are the keys.

Again, congratulations on the good news, amd be well.
Thomas