Have too much dirt to move

/ Have too much dirt to move #11  
It is an 1845 and my plan was to use and possibly sell once im done, but the little bit i have played, i think im gonna keep it.

That's the problem with buying. In theory it often costs less than hire, but you always know that the hire machine does have to go back sometime, and the expense stops...! :thumbsup:

/ Have too much dirt to move #12  
why did you decide wheeled over tracked
we are looking at these also, but our land has some decent elevation change, and we thought tracked would be much better

how does the wheeled skid do on hills and on wet/slippery ground?

/ Have too much dirt to move
I went with this machine because of price, i knew it functioned properly and price. I got a REALLY good deal. the tires need replaced and it is due for maintenance, but even still the price i could not pass up.

/ Have too much dirt to move #14  
you have a goodlooking skidsteer there.an you can find enough stuff todo to keep it.

/ Have too much dirt to move #15  
@Mattbatson; just remember with tracks comes more maintanence, plus a higher cost. I know some guys use tracks over their tires for the extra punch and are happy. I quess it would depend on budget and what you plan to do?

/ Have too much dirt to move #16  
Looks good and it should be fun.

/ Have too much dirt to move #17  
Sweet 1845! :thumbsup: I too just added a skid steer to my fleet. :thumbsup: Mine also needed tires (new ones were put on last week) and it also was due for a service (done the day after purchase). Looks like you defiantly have a good eye for skid steers, the 1840-45's were some of the best skid steers available in the 1990's. :thumbsup: Congratulations and stay safe out there, skid steers can get a little squirrely.

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 192
  • 002.edited.jpg
    002.edited.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 173