Have you ever bought a tractor from a listing in another state, not in person?

/ Have you ever bought a tractor from a listing in another state, not in person? #21  
Diamond R in freeburg just south of Jefferson city. They also have a higginsville location. Jim is or was the owner. Very fair dealing guy.

/ Have you ever bought a tractor from a listing in another state, not in person? #23  
In early 2000's I drove from AZ to Southern Michigan to buy an International pickup. Had been looking for this particular model for some time. Knowing that these trucks had an issue with rust, I questioned the seller a number of times on how much rust the truck had. I was always told "NO RUST".
Should have known better, but I hooked up my trailer and headed out. Got there2 days later. Stopped, got out and walked over to it. #1- Opened drivers door and lifted the mat - RUST. Looked at lower door hinge pocket - RUST. Opened hood and looked at the cowl - RUST. Seller walked out the door and said "what do you think?" Said "you told me "NO RUST". He replied what do you expect, it's from Michigan. Told him that I "just drove 2000 miles for nothing". Got in my truck and left. Only good thing about that trip is that I got to spend an evening with an aunt that I hadn't seen in probably 20 years.

/ Have you ever bought a tractor from a listing in another state, not in person? #24  
Yes. I purchased a new JD 2025R TLB from Ag Pro in Georgia. At the time, I lived in California. It arrived in perfect condition, but later (2yrs) learned they shipped the wrong 3pt hitch lift arms. They sent me the lift arms for the 1025R and that’s why my 3pt hitch wouldn’t go down as far as it should. Cost me a boy $175 to replace.