have you ever gotten a picture of a MT Lion on trail cameras

/ have you ever gotten a picture of a MT Lion on trail cameras #21  
Thanks Bigfoot. I did follow that thread, and noted your post about sightings.

/ have you ever gotten a picture of a MT Lion on trail cameras #22  
there here as well i came home one night started to back in my drive way and big blck cat went across the road his tail was almost as long as one lane on our country road for ayear every time us or our neighbors had a brush fire after dark that cat would show up we had mountain lions here all my life but thats the only black panther i have ever seen if you ever here one of them cry it will send chills over your body sounds just like a baby crying bob cats make the same noise but mt lion is alot lowder.

/ have you ever gotten a picture of a MT Lion on trail cameras #23  
I've only seen one Mt Lion in my life, and that was on a backpakcing trip to a place called Kennedy Meadows, behind Yosemite.

Here in TX, they are said to be in every county in the state. I've never seen a track, but a neighbor who has his own runway and flies a tail dragger just about every sunday afternoon around the area says that he has seen them and shot one last year on his land.

Friends told me about their pets disapearing at a golf course where they live and one of their kids saying they saw a lion walk across the road. They called the Game Wardens, who came out and interviewed the neighbors. Seems everyone has a story about a lion or lions in and around the golf course as well as disapearing pets. The Game Warden set out several game cameras to try and get pictures of it, but never did. I forget how long they tried, but they finally gave up and took down their cameras. Pets are still disapearing, people are still seeing things in the area and that's about it.

Eddie

/ have you ever gotten a picture of a MT Lion on trail cameras #24  
They are here in Missouri and close to the Kansas City area. I'm about 40 minutes south of downtown Kansas City (Cass County) and my neighbors have seen one. I've also seen one down around the Truman Lake area where I have a summer home, a 55,000 acre reservoir in the Ozarks. I have a friend who works for the MDOC and he says they deny the cats exist because they don't want people going out and hunting them. All of the cats that have been caught here in Missouri so far have been young males but MDOC believes there is active breeding going on in the state, especially to the south.

Marc

/ have you ever gotten a picture of a MT Lion on trail cameras #25  
Yes they are here in MO. My wife found a big "kitty" track and called me over to look at it, Yes It was a big cat track, bigger than any bobcat I have ever seen. So I have never seen any hide nor hair, but I sure saw the track. This was up in Phelps county.

James K0UA

/ have you ever gotten a picture of a MT Lion on trail cameras #26  
i spotted one years ago on my way to work,came over this hill and on the bottom was this bridge crossing this river and there was no doubt what i saw large tan cat with 5-6 foot tail cross road and followed wooded river bank. since then more and more sightings in Wisconsin and now they are confirmed by dnr.
About ten years ago I saw a deer being registered in WI that had rake marks from a cougar on its back haunches. More and more sightings in WI and Upper Michigan.

MDNR Verifies Three U. P. Cougar Photos | Wis U.P. North

/ have you ever gotten a picture of a MT Lion on trail cameras #27  
I started to go grouse hunting on a place I used to own in the country,Jackson Co. Ohio. As I proceeded up the fenceline,not 100 yds. from my house, a large dark brown cat SLUNK across under the fence(electric) about 15 yds. ahead of me.
Now I am not given to fanciful imaginings and I was not drinking or tired. I had a single-shot,sawed off Remington 12 ga. with 7.5 shot size.....my meat getter grouse and rabbit gun.
Being about 35 years old,my first thought was..`MAN! I gotta get a closer look!' Then as I wlked up the line,I got worried as I looked at the low wide bushes that could easily hide the cat for an ambush.
I'm not ashamed to say I retreated with all caution back to my house,telling my wife and kids to be on the watch from then on.YES...there ARE cougars in Ohio!
At that time,maybe evn 30 yrs. ago,there had been a rash of sightings in Wellston,OH.You can probably still look up some articles in the Wellston Telegram,Wellston,OHIO. don-ohio :)^)

/ have you ever gotten a picture of a MT Lion on trail cameras #28  
I forgot to add: My wife and I always enjoyed walking back into our woods and resting on the large rock outcroppings as it was uphill pretty steep.She would ask me sometimes why I always took a gun or pistol when we went. I just told her....I've seen and heard things out here and I won't go in these woods without a gun.She accepted that,even though she's not fond of guns but will shoot them. don-ohio :)^)

/ have you ever gotten a picture of a MT Lion on trail cameras #29  
My sister retired down on Truman Reservoir, part of the Osage River drainage, and has seen the big cats around her place. They also have a resident black bear with 2 cubs that makes an appearance every so often, crossing the road just up from her house. I've showed her how to use a gun and now she never goes into the woods without it. Just the other night she heard what sounded like pigs in her backyard. I'm sure it was probably wild boars since her property butts right up to the Army Corp of Engineers land that separates her from the lake and they're becoming quite prolific in that area.