Haven't found this crossover pipe available

/ Haven't found this crossover pipe available #1  

Lstlk2hi

Tractor
2cats, JD, 2AC, Case 580CK extendahoe, Fordson
This pipe is on boom ram and sends hydraulic power to other boom. It has been welded by a shop in Santa Cruz, CA but the owner did not think it would hold long. He was correct.
Case_unk_pipe.jpg
Is this available pre-built or do I need to have it made by local welding or hydraulic shop? 1978 Case 580 CK Extendahoe is what the pipe is on.

/ Haven't found this crossover pipe available #2  
A piece of hydraulic tubing of the right diameter and length, a T compression fitting and a 90 degree fitting for that short piece, a couple nuts and ferrules for the ends and you're good to go. Around here, that would cost around $40, give or take a little bit.

/ Haven't found this crossover pipe available #3  
Here is the type of fitting I'm suggesting. It's called DIN2353 fittings, basically made for tubing. These are metric but I'm sure you have there something similar, I believe you guys call it Swagelock fittings there.

All it needs is the tubing to be cut, deburr the edges, slide it in the fitting, tighten the nut and it's done. Not need to go crazy tight either.

1687820622533.png
1687820669842.png

/ Haven't found this crossover pipe available #4  
Case uses standard JIC flared fittings and regular steel tube. The tee will be special, if you can’t find the materials locally I have the materials to make it from our stock.

/ Haven't found this crossover pipe available
Thank you both for giving me idea(s) on DIY replacement. Working on getting measurements and how to attach w/o causing probs on the boom. Thx again.