Hay liner 268- missing a flywheel part?

/ Hay liner 268- missing a flywheel part? #1  

countryguy1225

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M6060 & L2550GST(4wd), W/ Backhoe attch. Mitsubhish MT160D (4wd) :- )
Hi everyone, and thank you for taking the time to read this post!

I purchased a used 268 last fall and completed several PM chores and knotter alignments. I removed the pto shaft early on... And today upon reassy it seems I may not have all the pieces? If you see the image below, I am unsure what may slip over this to engage the divits and cause the flywheel to spin. Anyone seen this item before? Hoping someone may know and be Able to describe it?
I tried the new holland parts books but it looks different and the detail is not there. I will order ASAP on Monday.
image.jpg
Thanks for any and all help.
CG.

/ Hay liner 268- missing a flywheel part? #2  
If its the same as my 565 there are two l little metal pieces that go in the bottom of drive shaft, the rest on springs on the inside of the holes you drop them in

/ Hay liner 268- missing a flywheel part?
Thanks. Yep. It is the same. I will try to buy them from someplace. Appreciate the reply.

/ Hay liner 268- missing a flywheel part? #4  
They look like little sliver bullets to me.

/ Hay liner 268- missing a flywheel part?
Well a $16 mistake. On order from messicks now. I guess they can fall out huh. :D.

/ Hay liner 268- missing a flywheel part? #6  
I think there are springs behind the silver bullets. All mine drive shaft fell out and was laying on the ground one day I had to buy the piece your showing because the notches were gone on mine. bjr