HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR

/ HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR #11  
004.jpg
An ad on CL for two days and these two appeared. Can't beat the price... fifty dollars. They are a little beat up but stucturally fine. They will be flower or garden carts. Need new designs though.017.jpg

/ HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR #12  
   / HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR #13  
That would be the first time I made a profit on anything. Seems like I buy high and when sale time comes its not the right size, color, or model. The first one was a fun project bending the arches and planning the structure. I like cutting, bending, and fabricating with metal so I am searching the computer for additional designs. It just would not be the same with just boards and soil.

/ HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR #14  
I make mobile hen houses out of old running gears. The biggest problem I find is that the tires are often dry rotted and leak air.

Mobile Hen House I.jpg

Mobile Hen House VIII.jpg

/ HAY WAGON RUNNING GEAR #15  
Yes tires are usually cooked in the sun if it was not used currently for hauling. I guess it is a consideration in the price. One of mine has a new yellow rim from a chopper or such. Probably cost more than the rest of the trailer. I have extra tires but I may look for some steel spoke rims. They would dress up a flower cart and never need any maint.