Haying Equipment needs 101

/ Haying Equipment needs 101 #81  
I wasn't necessarily replying to you farm. I was actually agreeing with you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Haying Equipment needs 101 #82  
Thanks to everyone about the good info on Fescue and Endophite (sp?). I will have to get out there and check more carefully, will have to pick some so I can compare the pics more closely I think.

Sounds like testing some might be a good idea anyway, and something I have to get sorted out regardless I suspect. That hay has got rained on so I'm not sure if I can save it anyway now /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. It will be a good test for the NH254 rake if nothing else.

I was away getting the last of our stuff from the cottage that we sold a month ago (which provided some of the funds needed to finally get started in this hay /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) and on the way home checked out the NH1005 bale wagon for sale at a dealer "sort of" on the way home. Ended up buying it, have to go back to get it.

thanks again everyone, Andrew

/ Haying Equipment needs 101 #83  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I was actually agreeing with you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

9 times outta 10 that'll get you in more trouble. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif