Heading to the Deere Dealer Friday...

/ Heading to the Deere Dealer Friday...
A pleasant update - called on a used box blade they had and found out they expect my machine to appear at the dealership on the 16th. Unless they run in to problems they see no problem with having it here by Memorial Day:)

/ Heading to the Deere Dealer Friday... #112  
A pleasant update - called on a used box blade they had and found out they expect my machine to appear at the dealership on the 16th. Unless they run in to problems they see no problem with having it here by Memorial Day:)

Cool! Hopefully you see it soon:thumbsup: Better tell your wife to get ready to back another one of those awesome cakes;)

It is at the dealer... headed in the shop soon (may be in now) for "a few" accessories to be added...

I hope to be posting images soon!

I headed to the dealer today - nice chat. Won't be ready for the weekend, but that's OK. Looks GREAT, and I can't believe how quiet the cab is (of course I had to start it...). Most options are all installed (see images), just a bit more hydraulic work (quick connects), plus the tooth bar and adapting my old grapple to the skid steer quick attach.

A few (lousy cell phone) images to wet your appetites for when it appears next week and I can take more detailed images.

The only surprise so far is the ePTO switch is outside the cab?!

Attachments

• IMAG0857.jpg
    IMAG0857.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 287
  • IMAG0856.jpg
    IMAG0856.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 280
  • IMAG0858.jpg
    IMAG0858.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 285
   / Heading to the Deere Dealer Friday... #115  
Sure it's not an ehitch switch for the 3pt?

/ Heading to the Deere Dealer Friday... #116  
Wow, that's a beautiful tractor. Congrats and enjoy!

Until I have the machine here I won't be "sure" of anything... but I asked the dealer where the ePTO switch was and he said it was odd but it is a mechanical linkage and is just outside the cab - open the rear window and it is a round yellow knob right there.

The only other item is having to turn "on" the third function on the joystick even though it is not a diverter and won't impact other circuit flow.

I'll get it figured out more when I can really use it... and have the manuals!

Looking forward to next week to say the least!

Ordered 1/ 29 or so... arrived today!!

A few hours of seat time so far, and I'm far more impressed than i thought I'd be. Sure, i drove one around the lot a bit (as well as a few other hydro's from other brands), but now actually using it I'm 100% sold on hydrostatic. Last tractor was shuttle, which worked well and i really liked the machine, but this is a whole different level of operating experience.

The cab is worth every cent too... no bugs, no sweat, no diesel particulates.

Air suspension seat is nice too:)

I took a few pictures, will post when I have more.