Heads up for Kioti guys with cabs and non-functioning electrics.

/ Heads up for Kioti guys with cabs and non-functioning electrics. #1  

Looking4new

Tractor
2012 Kioti CK27HST w/cab
For 2 years I had no low speed blower on the CK27. I ignored it because I still had high speed. Then the high speed went out. My dealer wanted $610.oo + tax and shipping for a new blower. Then everything else quit working, the wipers both front and rear and the carnival light on top.
Pulled the roof off and there are 3 relays under the roof. For the cost of them and the fact that they were 12 years old I decided changing all three would be beneficial. I now have a heater blower that works on low AND high. My lights all work, both wipers work and the carnival light works too. Cost me all of $50.oo and the time to take the roof off (6 bolts). Win, win for me.

/ Heads up for Kioti guys with cabs and non-functioning electrics. #2  
Thanks for the info! The relays for the radio system went out on me. They are in the roof of my DK4710SE cab. Partly it was the connector blocks but cleaning up the contacts didn't fix the issue entirely so I wired the speakers directly to a new radio.

/ Heads up for Kioti guys with cabs and non-functioning electrics. #3  
Thanks for the info 👍

/ Heads up for Kioti guys with cabs and non-functioning electrics. #5  
Thanks for the info! The relays for the radio system went out on me. They are in the roof of my DK4710SE cab. Partly it was the connector blocks but cleaning up the contacts didn't fix the issue entirely so I wired the speakers directly to a new radio.
Dave can you elaborate on this, location of connector blocks and relay type? I have DK470SE cab and have radio problems as well. Sometimes it works, sometimes just left or rt speaker. Dome light does not work as well. I unplugged and cleaned a connector above the fuel tank but no luck.

/ Heads up for Kioti guys with cabs and non-functioning electrics. #6  
The two relays with the yellow tags. I could very gently wiggle the connections and the radio cut out just like when I was operating the tractor. Those relays change the circuit for the speakers between the radio and the acc jack. The acc jack goes into an amplifier that is just below the acc jack. The radio and acc jack both still sounded bad after cleaning the contacts. So I ran new wires directly from a new radio to new speakers - problem solved. And I don't need the acc jack because the new radio connects to my phone to stream music.
20240126_150731.jpg

/ Heads up for Kioti guys with cabs and non-functioning electrics. #7  
All this is under the roof of the cab. I should buy the shop manual. The wires change color at every connection and made it frustrating to troubleshoot.

/ Heads up for Kioti guys with cabs and non-functioning electrics.
Dave can you elaborate on this, location of connector blocks and relay type? I have DK470SE cab and have radio problems as well. Sometimes it works, sometimes just left or rt speaker. Dome light does not work as well. I unplugged and cleaned a connector above the fuel tank but no luck.
Is your dome light bulb or LED?

/ Heads up for Kioti guys with cabs and non-functioning electrics.
All this is under the roof of the cab. I should buy the shop manual. The wires change color at every connection and made it frustrating to troubleshoot.
In my case I didn't need the shop manual, just good ole' reasoning and knowing how the circuit worked. Those were the original relays.
The fuel solenoid relay went out about 5 years ago and it sure was cold out when it quit. Fixed that problem in my Shelter Logic tent.
Call me cheap if you want but the trip to the dealers is $400.oo each way. He is about 150kms/90 miles away.

/ Heads up for Kioti guys with cabs and non-functioning electrics. #10  
On my dk45 all light, wiper, emer light relays (except for ac unit) are in the arms of the cab inside the cab. Ive had the roof open 2 times now, always clean and dry in there. No problems with radio, ac or anything else thankfully, but i lifted roof to replace cab lights with leds, and the other time to replace radio antenna.