Hearing Aid advice

/ Hearing Aid advice #341  
Ronnie, did you get the Beltones, and do they have a remote that makes them able to use the phone. The Signature 6 by Resound and the Signature 7 by Rexton at Costco are capable of connecting to the phone, but need a $300 fob that you can wear around your neck and hide under your shirt. Curious about your final cost also.
I've had my new aids since September and was at a family Thanksgiving dinner today and I am really pleased that they make all the sound natural and clear. They are really something to be thankful for.

/ Hearing Aid advice #342  
I got the Resound (not sure which model) and Wednesday went for final tuneup and install of the ReSound app. Running on a Samsung S7 edge I can change the volume (both or individually), and alter the treble and bass. There is a "Restaurant" setting which cuts out the background noise and a "Find" setting which can track where the aids are. Even brings up a Google map showing aid location. Not sure over what distance.
I am told that the IPhone version will patch your phone call and the TV sound through to the hearing aids. I understand the $300 fob does the same for the Samsung. But that's just something else (and $$$) to carry around.

/ Hearing Aid advice #343  
Ronnie, did you get the Beltones, and do they have a remote that makes them able to use the phone. The Signature 6 by Resound and the Signature 7 by Rexton at Costco are capable of connecting to the phone, but need a $300 fob that you can wear around your neck and hide under your shirt. Curious about your final cost also.
I've had my new aids since September and was at a family Thanksgiving dinner today and I am really pleased that they make all the sound natural and clear. They are really something to be thankful for.

Yes, my I phone is the remote, it's nice to not hold a phone up to your ear to talk. They added another selection the last time in, we were at a crowded restaurant recently & i couldn't drown out a lot of the background noise, next time we'll see how that works.

Ronnie

/ Hearing Aid advice #344  
Jim, sounds as though you have the same Resound that I have from Costco and mine have the same controls with the App on my Galaxy S5, and they set 4 different programs I can choose from although I hardly ever change from the one setting. Maybe the phone would work through them if I had an I phone.

/ Hearing Aid advice #345  
Has anyone tried and had success with the Flavonoid Plus advertised to stop tinnitus?