heater cabs

/ heater cabs #1  

Sam V

Tractor
Mahindra 3525
Anyone out here have any experience with heater cabs? I am looking for one that will fit a 3525 and one for a 4025, (same tractor but differant fender design). It's getting cold here in Missouri now and I waited too long to hunt. TSC has one they claim is universal, I will try them tomorrow. I haven't found one manufacturer that lists Mahindra in their model list. My local Mahindra dealer hasn't been involved with them at all so is no help. :confused:

/ heater cabs #2  
i built a cab for my tractor w/o heat but pull some off the engine and it worked fairly good but than i dumped a tree on it :mad:.then i saw a cab at my dealer that someone else didn't want on his tractor.we made a deal an now i have a full cab.its much,much better heat,wipers,radio,windows that open,lights ect
the biggest problem is bleeding the heater because its highest in the system

/ heater cabs
I would love to have a hard cab but they don't make them for this tractor and I am not too handy in modifying. My modifications always look like an experiment go wrong. Talked to TSC today and they are going to investigate the possibility of manufacturing a heater cab. I wish it was possible to go to the Mahindra dealers here and get help. They just have no desire to help locate anything that isn't Mahindra. Post a pic if you can.