Height adjustment knob on BX2200 MM 60"

/ Height adjustment knob on BX2200 MM 60" #1  

KRECKER

Bronze Member
Tractor
BX2200
Height adjustment knob on BX2200 MM 60\"

I have been having trouble adjusting the height on my BX2200 MM 60". It is very tight and for some reason when I adjust it to TOP, I can neve get it back down without having to get under tractor and use brute force with numerous tools, to get to loose. Then when I put it back at TOP, starts the same thing over. Looks like the cam at the bottom of the shaft that is for adjusting some how goes past the TOP position and I really can not figure out how this happens.
Has anyone else faced this problem? Is this a Kubota problem? Of course my dealer, who does not sell very many of the BX series really does know much about this or is just not wanting to help.
Let me know if you have had the same problem and if you have determined a fix.

Thanks

Don

/ Height adjustment knob on BX2200 MM 60" #2  
Re: Height adjustment knob on BX2200 MM 60\"

Make sure the deck is all the way up. hold the ept lift lever for a second. If it still will not turn to the top you may just need to rock the deck a little with you foot as you turn the knob

/ Height adjustment knob on BX2200 MM 60" #3  

Check your manual. It details the adjustments. Mine was not setup right.

/ Height adjustment knob on BX2200 MM 60" #4  

My adjustment knob got hard to turn , infact i broke it. My dealer gave me a new one free of charge. My problem was i let it outside for awhile and it rusted up , i lubricated the shaft and it works great now, try a little WD 40 or some kind of lubricant on the shaft , i got under mine with the deck off and sprayed it .

/ Height adjustment knob on BX2200 MM 60" #5  

Move the deck all the way up............it will move then.

/ Height adjustment knob on BX2200 MM 60" #6  

when my heigt knob got stuck i thought my three point was not going all the way up , but it was . The cam thingy was rusted , because i didnt have my little guy under cover /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif It was stuck so tight that i broke the knob trying to make it move, My dealer said that was the first one he had seen like that.

/ Height adjustment knob on BX2200 MM 60" #7  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Move the deck all the way up)</font>

If the linkage is setup wrong you can't get the knob to turn all the way around.