hello all from SK., Canada and Texas, USA

/ hello all from SK., Canada and Texas, USA #1  

TRG

Tractor
John Deere 1120
hello all and thanks for taking the time to post. we have an organic market garden in Saskatchewan, Canada, supplying wonderful produce to local markets during the growing season. during the snowing season, we head South to Texas and other southern warmer destinations. we joined this community cause we broke our old Chinese rotary tiller and are hoping someone out there can tell us more than we know. Thanks again.

/ hello all from SK., Canada and Texas, USA #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ hello all from SK., Canada and Texas, USA #3  
Perhaps if you post your thread in the "Parts/Repair" forum here on TBN, you will receive more replies. BTW, welcome aboard and Good Luck. :tractor:

/ hello all from SK., Canada and Texas, USA #4  
Welcome TRG

/ hello all from SK., Canada and Texas, USA #5  
hello all and thanks for taking the time to post. we have an organic market garden in Saskatchewan, Canada, supplying wonderful produce to local markets during the growing season. during the snowing season, we head South to Texas and other southern warmer destinations. we joined this community cause we broke our old Chinese rotary tiller and are hoping someone out there can tell us more than we know. Thanks again.

Hey welcome TRG:welcome:! So I see your from Saskatchewan......Sorry to hear that!!:D I couldn't resist sorry.:eek:

On your way back from Texas next time stop by TSC and pick up the King kutter tiller. Its not expensive, $1500 for 60" is what I paid. Works way better than my John deere one. They come in 48" and 72" also.

:drink:

/ hello all from SK., Canada and Texas, USA #6  
Welcome to TBN.

/ hello all from SK., Canada and Texas, USA #7  
Welcome my friend from Canada. You gonna love it here. I agree, you should go to Repair topic.

/ hello all from SK., Canada and Texas, USA #8  
When you come down the Texas let me know. I just starting an all natural and as close to organic ranch as possible without the certification. I'd love to pick your brain to see what products you produce yh!
Kevin

/ hello all from SK., Canada and Texas, USA
Thanks for all the welcomes; I'm sure we will love it here.