Hello All..

/ Hello All.. #1  

atsah

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 3025E
New here to the forum from Maine.

I just purchased a new Massey 1705 with a DL95 FEL. Should be here on the 20th from VT. I have 5 acres, I'm looking into a cab for it, I'm planning on getting a bunch of small projects done this summer and moving snow and firewood in the winter. I'll post pics when she gets here.. I paid $11,800 no tax, tractor loader and loaded R4's. Can't wait to use it.

/ Hello All.. #2  
Welcome to TBN.
Congrats on your new investment,your muscle and bones will be thanking you in years to come.

/ Hello All..
Thanks..

I was in a motorcycle wreck a few years ago and broke my back so I have no use of my legs, I have a hand control setup that I have used on other tractors that I will be installing on the 1705. I will post pictures of my setup as well, I have a bunch of hand controls that came out of different cars/trucks at one time or another that can be easily modified to a mechanical hydro setup with left hand forward and reverse.. If you guys know anyone or if there is a member here that needs what I do to operate the hydro pedals, I have a few sets of controls if interested after I post pictures of my setup. It's a pretty slick setup.. It's a push pull setup, Left hand push "forward" pull "reverse. It won't work on any e hydro but will work on any mechanical setup.

/ Hello All.. #5  
Congrats on the tractor. Looking forward to seeing your modifications, sounds interesting.

/ Hello All..
Congrats on the tractor. Looking forward to seeing your modifications, sounds interesting.

This is the setup I had on a 2305.. On the Massey, I think there is enough room for me to mount the pillar block bearings across the deck snug to the dash, I think anyway.. I have a NH TC45DA that I mounted this way as well.

Attachments

• 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    748.4 KB · Views: 157
  • 143.jpg
    143.jpg
    760.9 KB · Views: 145
   / Hello All.. #7  
Hey there,

Looks great. Hopefully the set up works on the new MF. Love the ford in the background.

/ Hello All..
Hey there,

Looks great. Hopefully the set up works on the new MF. Love the ford in the background.

Dublin ha.. My grandfather came from Dublin.. It should work perfect on the new MF.. The TC45DA has been a decent tractor but I don't care for it really, it doesn't have much power IMO but it hasn't given me any trouble at all..

/ Hello All.. #9  
Yeah, but OMG!! That Ford has a MA plate! :eek::laughing:

Hey, welcome to TBN, astah.

I see where you're getting a MF SCUT. You should be very happy with it, they're tough little machines. :thumbsup:

/ Hello All..
Yeah, but OMG!! That Ford has a MA plate! :eek::laughing:

Hey, welcome to TBN, astah.

I see where you're getting a MF SCUT. You should be very happy with it, they're tough little machines. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE

:laughing:

I lived in taxachussetts for a long time, I'm glad I don't any longer.. I can't wait until the 20th..