Hello from Gator/Seminole country

/ Hello from Gator/Seminole country #1  

FlaReb

Tractor
Ford 1600
Hello tractor folks. My name Sam and I live in between Gator and Seminole country. Hope for help and to help. Glad to meet you all. FlaReb

/ Hello from Gator/Seminole country #3  
Gator/Seminole: Are these new Chinese tractor brands?

Last edited:
   / Hello from Gator/Seminole country
Thanks MoKelly, went out to Wilson's Springs battlefield last year. Beautiful country. The Gators are very frustrating but can't help but like them. Don't know what is going on with state of Florida QBs (Jimbo & Muschamp sure don't) but it is embarrassing. See you Tigers in a couple of weeks. Good luck against the Dawgs.

/ Hello from Gator/Seminole country #5  
Thanks MoKelly, went out to Wilson's Springs battlefield last year. Beautiful country. The Gators are very frustrating but can't help but like them. Don't know what is going on with state of Florida QBs (Jimbo & Muschamp sure don't) but it is embarrassing. See you Tigers in a couple of weeks. Good luck against the Dawgs.

Thanks. I will be there and I hope we play well. Its a huge game. My wife is from Little Rock and this year we play the Razorback's over Thanksgiving weekend. As if Thanksgiving with the relatives isn't already stressful enough!!!!

MoKelly

/ Hello from Gator/Seminole country #6  
Welcome from a Bama fan in gator territory. I actually lived in Gainesville for a year. Worked there for several years.

/ Hello from Gator/Seminole country #7  
Wow FlaReb, if Gainesville is between Semi-hole and Gatorland, the tribe has really expanded it's land holdings :eek: Anyway, Welcome :thumbsup:

Doug, I actually live in between Lake City and G'ville. Lots of Seminoles hear, too.

Thanks Paul. I worked in G'ville for 30 years. 35 miles from and to each day from Fort White. Don't know whats going on in the SEC this year but it sure is interesting.

/ Hello from Gator/Seminole country #10  
Superior Tractor, 5353 West Beaver Street (US90), Jacksonville is and or was a Long Agricultural Equipment dealer. I just happened to be driving by. Can't tell if it's still open or not; might be able to goggle them and find an email or phone number.