Hello from KenyWu, Taiwan

/ Hello from KenyWu, Taiwan
First, welcome to TBN.

You will increase your chances of obtaining an answer to your question if you start a thread, with a descriptive title, in ...

Thanks Steve for the great suggestion, I will give it a try later.

:welcome:
To the TBN forum Keny. We are glad that you joined us here. What area of Taiwan are you located in. Having spent some time there back in the day, I pretty much went from Taipei down to Kaohsiung. Even flew over to Penghu for a couple days. I mostly stayed on the West side on the island except for a trip to Sun Moon Lake. Very beautiful country and great people.

I am located in YunLin, a small town where most people are farmers, I don't think you had been here because not much scenic spots here. :)

Hello everyone,

I come from Taiwan and am looking for CCM for new holland tractor 8870, 8970.
:)

Anyone who has G/70 series CCM available for selling, please send me a private message, thanks a lot. :)

/ Hello from KenyWu, Taiwan #15  
I am located in YunLin, a small town where most people are farmers, I don't think you had been here because not much scenic spots here. :)
I was in Taiwan for 15 months, stationed at CCK AB and lived in Taichung, which is not that far from YunLin. I think that I might have gone through there because I know I went to Doulu more than once but I am not sure if I ever stopped there. I liked seeing everything around me and meeting as many different people as I could when I had time off.

/ Hello from KenyWu, Taiwan #16  
:welcome: to TBN.
I also worked in Taiwan several times. Worked on commissioning of PTA plant in Taichung and did several jobs at Mai Liao refinery complex. Love driving in back roads in the mountains or bicycling around Mailiao. With GPS off course or I would still be there lost somewhere. Also spent vacation in Cape Eulanbi.
Wish you luck finding the part you need.