Hello from Zanesville Ohio

/ Hello from Zanesville Ohio #1  

Smitrock5

Tractor
Cub Cadet 129
Hello. I just bought my first tractor and I wanted to make some friends that knew a little about tractors. I bought a 129 Cub Cadet with a tiller, snow plow, and 42" mowing deck. I need to get some pics on here of it. It's in pretty good shape and everything runs well. I would eventually like to strip it down and paint it. It looks like everything was made pretty simple back in the day, so it shouldn't be too difficult to take it all apart. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I bought this tractor off of craigslist. I thought it was a pretty good deal but I wanted to hear from some of you more knowledgeable tractor owners to get your opinion. I only paid 750.00 for all 4 items (tractor,blade,mower,tiller), and everything works good and is in good condition. Well I hope to hear back from a few people and I will talk to you then.

/ Hello from Zanesville Ohio #2  
Hi!

I moved your post into the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons thread so more of our users can help you out. Thanks for joining TractorByNet!

/ Hello from Zanesville Ohio #4  
welcome to TBN. sounds like a good deal.

/ Hello from Zanesville Ohio #5  
Hello future neighbor!

Welcome to TBN! If you search around the site a bit you'll find the Cub Cadet L & G site, where you can get more info on your machine. They're are also several other websites that discuss the older Cubs which you now own. As far as the 129 w/accessories, sounds like a good deal to me!

I'm moving to Dover, OH here in a few weeks, thus the future neighbor.....enjoy your new machine!