Hello - My first post

/ Hello - My first post #1  

OneMarineE5

Silver Member
Tractor
JohnDeere 2720
Hey yall. :newhere:

First I want to say "thank you". I have thoroughly enjoyed reading these posts and contemplating everyones ownership experiences and thoughts and incorporated them into what I'll say next.

I joined this post I think in August this year. I held off introducing myself (I apologise Muhammad, I was not ignoring you for the sake of ignoring you) as I was in the throws of deciding what and when I was going to order a compact utility tractor.

I owned a JD L130 with a bagger and a Frontier 13hp 32" snow-blower, sold them during the month of October. Today, I ordered a 2010 JD 2720 with a 200CX loader (with a 53" bucket and 42" forks), a 46 backhoe, JD ballast box, 62" drive over deck and I-match...also work lights front and one back. Now I'm scared as I'm taking on a decent loan. Regardless...I'm more excited than I can stand.

If I have not over extended myself on a first writing, I would love anyones input regarding my loader bucket choice. Any other input would also be appreciated and welcome.

Headin' to bed....gonna dream in living green:

/ Hello - My first post #2  
Hello OneMarineE5, welcome to TBN! Glad to see you posting. Hope you enjoy being a member of our community. :)

/ Hello - My first post
Wow Muhammad! I certainly was not expecting such a welcoming committee so quickly.....but I'll take it! And I'm certain I'll enjoy this community!

I hear ya about putting this on JD forum. I'm sure I'll need to be pointed and redirected a few times before I become familiar with the site layout.

Got it Yooper1....pics to follow. Thanks again y'all.