Hello out there!

/ Hello out there! #11  
Hard to believe my luck. Last time I checked into here a couple of months ago, it was "Wheres Roger?" Good to see you back. I remember the days that the original Yahoo Club was going and it was alot of fun indeed. Hope we get everything straightened out now. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Enjoy whats left of the weekend. Ha ha.

Rowdman2000

/ Hello out there! #12  
Good to have you back Roger.

/ Hello out there!
Yep, its great to have friends...
Brett, if you are half as perceptive as you are nutty then this forum is graced with the presence of a truly wise man....and I agree with you again this time: Much as I appreciate just lying about here and stacking up those warm fuzzies its surely time by now to get back to the things that matter. Things like Tractors and metals and dirt and greasy attachments....and Yanmar rumors....

/ Hello out there! #14  
Welcome back, Roger. By the way you gotta fix your signature. They made some software changes while you were gone.

/ Hello out there! #15  
Roger, fess up, ya just been chasin long legged wimmen up and down hills all this time, and finally figured they could all outrun ya, so ya came back here.
Good thing you did too.

/ Hello out there!
Thanks for all the support. Yep, the new software gets more capable everyday. In fact, it is now quite a bit more capable than I am and has been for some time. Which is to say that I will fix that signature just as soon as I figure out how.
Franz, you are right...I just can't seem to catch 'em. Of course being a gadgeteer, it seems like some sort of softly padded trap might turn the trick. Any ideas on what to bait it with?
And Brent....thanks for the call.
rs

/ Hello out there!
Doc, thanks for the sincere offer. It sounds like you had a rougher time of it than I did. After all, I survived and my buddy did not....so I figure that I only get to feel bad for a limited length of time.
Lucky for me I don't know about those bad backs from personal experience. But I watched - helplessly - as my dad suffered with his. And it was Dad that I was thinking of some 20 years ago when I bought my first Yanmar - a YM165D with a loader. It sure was expensive....but I remember thinking that it might just save my back. And perhaps it has, because something surely has....it was either the loader or dumb luck - maybe both....I still have that tractor. Around here we call it the "Yanmar floating tractor/boat". Doubt it has averaged $20/year in repairs and maintenance. Mostly oil and filters plus a battery and I had to repair the seat after the floating incident.
rs

/ Hello out there! #18  
Great to see your voice again Roger - the tractor world is a better place.... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Hello out there! #19  
Roger, the only bait I ever found that worked was money. I've had a few sell a sister out for home baked raisin bread and homemade canoli.
Have you given any thought to padded snares, long as you run the trap line twice daily they shouldn't be too damaged hangin there waitin for you.