HELP! Anybody using KK 48" Tiller on a BX?

/ HELP! Anybody using KK 48" Tiller on a BX? #21  
Re: HELP! Anybody using KK 48\" Tiller on a BX?

I'm sorry I bought my tiller now. Not because of anything being wrong with the tiller, it's a great tiller -- I bought it for my wife because she wanted to plant a garden, but now the wife is gone, and I have to decide whether growing a garden for just myself is worth all the effort. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ HELP! Anybody using KK 48" Tiller on a BX? #22  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm sorry I bought my tiller now. Not because of anything being wrong with the tiller, it's a great tiller -- I bought it for my wife because she wanted to plant a garden, but now the wife is gone, and I have to decide whether growing a garden for just myself is worth all the effort. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif )</font>

Sorry to hear that Mike, splits are tough, no matter what the circumstances are. Keep the tiller, using it to till under whatever she left may be a great stress reliever! (been there...done that)...but if you decide to sell...lemme know! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ HELP! Anybody using KK 48" Tiller on a BX?

Don't forget Tillers are usefull for prepping areas as well. I used mine last Summer to prepare an area to plant grass. I just set it to the lowest depth (1" or so) and it prepped the soil very well. I didn't have to rake a ton either. I figure mine Tiller is paid for so no sense in getting rid of it even if I only use it a couple times a year.

/ HELP! Anybody using KK 48" Tiller on a BX? #24  

yeah, I will probably keep it, and find a use for it, it's just that nothing seems fun right now, not even driving the tractor. Not enough time has passed.