HELP! Bobcat S185 Not starter

/ HELP! Bobcat S185 Not starter #1  

Tihon0408

Tractor
Bobcat s185 , Newholland l783
I have a 2003 Bobcat S185, 2000 hours operation. I has a strange problem...'sometimes' it won't start!, it does not do this each and every time we try to start it. Sometimes it starts just fine...other times, when we turn on the key switch, nothing happens,If we leave the key on...it will sometimes go thru the beep and glow plug process and then finally start. It is very random...but extremely irritating, because we all know - when you really need the machine, is the time it won't start! Below video attachments. Please help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I6UI...ature=youtu.be

/ HELP! Bobcat S185 Not starter

/ HELP! Bobcat S185 Not starter #3  
You have a fuel solenoid hold problem. The fuel solenoid is pulling on when you try to crank but not holding. If the computer on the machine reads the fuel solenoid is not on it will cut of the starter crank voltage. There are (2) 12 volt supply wires to the solenoid, 1 will have 12 volts anytime the key is turned on (this is to hold coil in place after it is pulled on) the other wire will have 12 volts only for short time (1/2 - 3/4 second) pulling the coil to on position and that Pull circuit is working fine. Third wire at the solenoid plug is a ground wire.
With key on, test the wires at the solenoid plug to see if 1 of these has 12 volts. If no voltage you will need to trace the circuit to find out why. If there is voltage at the plug, that circuit in solenoid is very likely bad.