Help !!! Fire Ants !!!

/ Help !!! Fire Ants !!! #1  

bmg88201

Gold Member
Tractor
JD X300
I have been battling fire ants lately. I’ve been using a product called “Surrender“. What is happening is all the ants do is move 10 feet and start again. Can anybody recommend a product that works well. Damn fire ants !!!!

/ Help !!! Fire Ants !!! #2  
I have been battling fire ants lately. I’ve been using a product called “Surrender“. What is happening is all the ants do is move 10 feet and start again. Can anybody recommend a product that works well. Damn fire ants !!!!
Just find some of those people who think we should stop growing real food and eat bugs. Sell them "you pick 'em fire ants".

/ Help !!! Fire Ants !!! #3  
My solution after 20 years, move to some place they are not yet....
You know how nice it was no to jump after stepping on a soft spot?

/ Help !!! Fire Ants !!! #5  
I’ve had great success with behr powder in the blue plastic bottle

/ Help !!! Fire Ants !!! #6  
I’ve had great success with behr powder in the blue plastic bottle

I don't remember for sure, but when I was living in Texas I think this is what I was using. After the first time the dog got into a nest it was game over for those bastards.

/ Help !!! Fire Ants !!!
Thanks for the tips. I searched Bifen and found it but what the heck is behr ?

/ Help !!! Fire Ants !!! #8  
1000001592.jpg

/ Help !!! Fire Ants !!! #10  
Try Extinguish Pro Plus. It’s a two part bait that lasts for several months. Takes a few weeks to really take effect, but once it does, you will be happy with the results. Broadcast 2 pounds per acre for best results.

Edit: I use bifen too. Extinguish only every couple of years. Bifen every 3 to 4 months. Great stuff!