Help getting tractor started

/ Help getting tractor started #1  

bbranch85

Tractor
2015 new holland workmaster 55
I have a 2014 workmaster 55 that will not start by doing the normal start routine. It can jump start it from the battery to the starter with no issue. I have power to start and to my switch but doesn’t have power leaving the switch to the starter. I have check current to through the wires to confirm nothing it broke or has got hot and melted. I have checked all my relays under display all seem to be working. I can hear the fuel injector come on with turning the key. I have also checked all the fuses to make sure they haven’t gone bad.

Can anyone give me some ideas on what could be the issue and where to start looking? I do have a bad neutral safety switch, but I have it jumped over to where it was starting before.

/ Help getting tractor started #2  
If you have power to the switch but no power leaving the switch, I'd blame the switch.

/ Help getting tractor started
There has to be power leaving the switch because lights come up in my display and can hear the fuel injector come on. Could it be something at the starter broke or has went bad.

/ Help getting tractor started #4  
Switch has a start position with a high value fuse 50 amp or so or a fused link.
You need to check the switch in the start position.
OR you could have a bad or corroded battery connection enough power to show lights but not enough to turn the starter.
I would check the battery first.

/ Help getting tractor started #5  
I suspect there's also a circuit in the PTO switch that interrupts the start circuit. Have you been there yet?

/ Help getting tractor started #6  
Are you getting power to the starter solenoid - relay when you turn the key?