Help identify this part?

/ Help identify this part? #1  

EdGooding

Silver Member
Tractor
2006 Massey-Ferguson MF-1533, 1973 Ford 3000, 1952 Ford 8N
I am helping a friend dispose of her deceased father's garden and farming equipment. She is going through his stuff and trying to decide on what to keep, what to throw out and what can be useful to someone else to sell.

Can anyone help ID this part and whether it comes from a lawn tractor, farm tractor, or ???? Jack was a Ford guy and all of his farm tractors were vintage Fords from the 50's and 60's if that is any help. This seems to be fuel tank related due to the float, but I am not sure what the lever is for. Thank you in advance for any help with this.

Attachments

• Jack's mystery part-1.jpg
    Jack's mystery part-1.jpg
    626.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Jack's mystery part-2.jpg
    Jack's mystery part-2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 69
   / Help identify this part? #2  
Definitely a fuel pickup tube and float. Float would light the dash for low level.
If for a Ford truck it may have a part number similar to F5TZ 9xxx. The prefix would be different for decade, and the next number for year.

/ Help identify this part? #3  
Definitely the float lever, sends the level of fuel to the gauge.

/ Help identify this part? #4  
Not gravity fed. With a fuel pump the way it's looks. The way it mounts to the tank resembles my 63 2000 gas. I agree Ford truck.

/ Help identify this part?
Not gravity fed. With a fuel pump the way it's looks. The way it mounts to the tank resembles my 63 2000 gas. I agree Ford truck.
Thank you! What would the lever be used for?

/ Help identify this part? #6  
I did notice the rectangle float looks to be a Moeller. The numbers I could make out and it this one came up ?
1709910570271.png

/ Help identify this part?
Definitely a fuel pickup tube and float. Float would light the dash for low level.
If for a Ford truck it may have a part number similar to F5TZ 9xxx. The prefix would be different for decade, and the next number for year.
Angela sent me this pic:

Attachments

• Jack's mystery part-3.jpg
    Jack's mystery part-3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25