Help: Is this a good offer for my 8n?

/ Help: Is this a good offer for my 8n? #11  
I would go with the $2,750, maybe try to roll him the split the difference, here in the east they go for $2,00-$2,500 But w/o the loader!

/ Help: Is this a good offer for my 8n? #12  
I would go with the $2750, maybe try to roll him to split the difference around here in the east they go for $2,000 to $2500 but w/o the loader. It is a limited use tractor though, more nostaglic than useful. in my opinion.

/ Help: Is this a good offer for my 8n?
I really don't know the year. The generator is on the left so I suppose it's at least a 52.

/ Help: Is this a good offer for my 8n? #14  
I'd sell it.

i'd agree!

it's a good deal for both the buyer and seller.

N sold with a few bits of extra equipment sweeten the deal.

thefact it runs good just means that you don't have to devalue it approaching a non runner or needs work class.

an N with no implements and no laoder is a 1800-2000$ machine at best here.

loaders do not always add value as they alo wear the front end. usually they ballance out a lill added value to offset the implied wear and more difficult steering and less manuverability that comes part and parcel. the box blade od hole differ add a lil bit.

2700$ is a good deal for both .. have to agree with rick.

/ Help: Is this a good offer for my 8n? #15  
I really don't know the year. The generator is on the left so I suppose it's at least a 52.
gennies are on the left when they went sidemount dizzy's

52.75 was the end of the run on the 8n.. early naa production started at the end of 52.

/ Help: Is this a good offer for my 8n? #16  
That is a very good price for that tractor. They run from$1500 to $2500 when full restored (at least all the lights, front bumper and fresh paint and tires)

/ Help: Is this a good offer for my 8n? #17  

Sorry, I had my years mixed up. The move to a side distributor, and left side generator was 1950, and adding the tach to the dash was in lat 1950, so it's at least a 1950 or newer.

/ Help: Is this a good offer for my 8n? #18  
Greetings all.

I have a 1951 8n that my grandfather bought new and has been on our farm ever since. Barn stored, no dents, still has original paint. Always starts on the first crank. Has strong wagner power loader and large box blade on the back. Also has post hole digger. New front tires, 80% rear, fluid filled. Greasy, but good working tractor that my grandad kept up on the maintenance. Has occasional drip from the R hydraulic cylinder on loader, some oil residue on muffler, dent in muffler, fuel reserve feature does not work (prob needs cleaned), otherwise no other problems or leaks. I asked $3,500, guy offered $2,700. Is this a fair price?

Good Ford 8n Tractor Loader

Any input would be fantastic.

Thanks everyone!

I might be one of the odd men out here but your saying it also comes with PHD,what looks like tiller in pic and has FEL. I think its worth close to what your asking . Like someone else said "How bad do you need money" ? Tell person that made that offer you'll meet him halfway from your asking and his offer. Round here $2700 is pocket change. Just a thought.

Boone

/ Help: Is this a good offer for my 8n? #19  
I'd try to split the difference if mostly you are interested in getting rid of it.

Wasn't there are recent post on how expensive tractors were in in southern California...perhaps advertise in a different city instead of the north bay and see what offers you get.

/ Help: Is this a good offer for my 8n? #20  
After having looked further, I would stick to my earlier comment and suggest you take the 2750 if your still willing to sell. That is a good value for both. Good luck.