Help me decide

/ Help me decide #11  
I own a landpride RC3715 and jd hx 10’ pull type. I have pulled both with a Kubota m7060. On hills and flats … I’ve mowed my hay meadows and filth. Heavy filth with the jd …. Up hills and down the same for the 15’ on some of my meadows.No problem pulling or holding back. The heavy filth will suck the s*** out of the 7060 when I use the jd. As far as I’m concerned I don’t use the epto, that’s a joke. I don’t have time to mope around when I’m mowing… the tractor is gutless when I use that . It takes hp to mow filth on the kind of ground I mow. I don’t mow heavy with the 15 ft but I do mow heavy grass hay. I would not be afraid to buy the 15 ‘ based on your location. Just my opinion.

/ Help me decide
I have a 3 pt 8 ft. landpride TC 3696 and a 3 pt 6 ft Erskine Brush cutter. I was thinking on trading in the 8 ft. The erskine is made to back into heavy brush. Both would be good for the heavier stuff.

Many of our pasture have ferral hog damage. So going slow is a must for new fields.

/ Help me decide
I am keeping the 8 foot mower and picking up the Landpride RC3715 this afternoon. Thanks for the input.

/ Help me decide
batwing.jpg