Help me pick a toothbar!

/ Help me pick a toothbar! #11  
I just put a Piranha tooth bar on my Yanmar 186D yesterday. Well made....easy to install....looks mean! Custom made for my bucket....less than $300 w/shipping across the country. Harry was a pleasure to deal with. Haven't worked it hard yet but I am sure it will do all the clearing and digging I need. God luck however you go.:thumbsup:

Got some play time today and tried out my new Piranha tooth bar. Works great.....great for digging and brush clearing. Really well made.....the thing is a beast. This tooth bar is worth every penny....a great addition to the tractor.:thumbsup:l

/ Help me pick a toothbar! #12  
Got some play time today and tried out my new Piranha tooth bar. Works great.....great for digging and brush clearing. Really well made.....the thing is a beast. This tooth bar is worth every penny....a great addition to the tractor.:thumbsup:l

We have one on our Kubota B2320 and the difference in digging and other excavatory uses is night and day, and our Yankee Warehouse chainon forks fit right over it.

/ Help me pick a toothbar!
Just ordered the Iowa Farm Equipment tooth bar off ebay. Can't wait for the ground to thaw so I can start DIGGING!

No disrespect to the Piranha, it looks awesome too. I just wanted fewer teeth for more digging contact pressure, longer protrusion off the front bucket edge, something I can hang a chain off, etc.

Because everyone likes pics.

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

And I was glad to learn that my pallet forks fit over the tooth bar nicely.

IMG_2131.jpg

The thaw is upon us! I might even start digging this weekend.

/ Help me pick a toothbar! #16  
Good choice. Comes in handy for popping those big (and small) rocks. Here's some I "gathered" up over the past few days as I was clearing poison oak with the B21.

DSC01931_zps5156ba14.jpg

Dang! I wish I had rocks like that to gather. My property is mostly a sand bar devoid of rocks. I like rocks, they add character to the land. Landscaping, places to sit, mountain biking obstacles, etc.

Around here it costs a few hundred bucks each for those bigger ones...

/ Help me pick a toothbar! #18  
If you had them, someone would probably steal them..... mine were.

Yeah I have heard of boulder theft before too, but I don't quite understand it. I mean, you need to pull up with a truck and trailer big enough to carry a loader and have room for the rocks, too! And be bold enough to unload your heavy equipment, drive it around on someone else's property, scooping and stealing their rocks. Crazy.