Buying Advice Help me spend my money!!! Lets buy a tractor!!!

/ Help me spend my money!!! Lets buy a tractor!!! #11  
Branson now owned or merged with TYM? Zetor models look nice, was told they have TYM built units in their line-up. Very global world.

/ Help me spend my money!!! Lets buy a tractor!!! #12  
Do you have an LS dealer within a couple hours?
I have an LS 6168CPS which is the largest tractor LS makes that can be ordered with a subframe backhoe. It’s 60hp at the PTO, and ticks all of your requirements. Cab, power shuttle, 4WD, loader, 3 rear remote pairs,etc.
Last June, I ordered mine with the backhoe for$42,500.
You can definitely go bigger, but you loose the backhoe option. I’m not sure where that threshold is for Kubota, Kioti, or NH. I’m guessing it’s a similar size range for those as well.
I bought it with similar tasks to yours in mind. I don’t roll hay yet, but since my land is flat, I figure it will roll 4x5 bales just fine when I get there.

/ Help me spend my money!!! Lets buy a tractor!!!
Never heard of LS before...ill have a look

/ Help me spend my money!!! Lets buy a tractor!!! #14  

Lots of folks here on TBN love their LS tractors, and claim they are the most bang for the buck.

/ Help me spend my money!!! Lets buy a tractor!!! #15  

I hadn’t either until I started looking for a tractor last year.
I think part of why they are such good value is because you have never heard of them.
In the last year, I have seen or heard commercials for JD, Kubota, Mahindra, and Kioti. Those commercials aint free.

/ Help me spend my money!!! Lets buy a tractor!!! #16  

They're nice machines, I think they suffer from the same problems as Yanmar, in that they were being rebadged as other makes and couldn't sell directly in the US until recently. Their dealer network is pretty sparse, but I honestly view that as something of a good sign, as their growth seems stable, unlike some other brands that contract with anybody and the dealership vanishes overnight.

/ Help me spend my money!!! Lets buy a tractor!!!
Thanks for all the help !!!
As I begin to widdle down my options I will probably ask fir further input!!