Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC #31  
I agree with the other member suggesting a Grill Guard. When I bought my L4400, my dealer always supply's a Grill Guard with the FEL option on tractors that he sells. Just a thought? Ask the dealer if he can weld some 3/4 heavy expanded metal on the Grill Guard. If the dealer doesn't provide this service, perhaps he knows of someone that does, or you can do the work yourself. Just be sure to cover the undercover bottom of the Grill Guard when doing. My dealer didn't perform the work, but he suggested a local welding shop that he deals with. I took my Grill Guard off myself and took it to the welding shop. It costs me $40.00 and he painted it also. BTW, I furnished the two cans of Kubota spray paint.

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC #32  
When you get a loader a grill guard is part of the package on these tractors.

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC
Thanks for all the replies. I now feel comfortable in my option selections. Old tractor is ready for viewing by the dealer as a trade-in. I want to see what they offer me for it and then I'll decide if I want to try selling it out-right. Neighbor may be interested! Thanks again to all who replied.

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC #34  
Lots of great ideas in this thread. 5740 is a great machine. Good luck with your trade!