Tiller HELP!! Need advise on which tiller to purchse

/ HELP!! Need advise on which tiller to purchse #11  
I just got done the arduous task that I see you've started. I am a commercial produce farmer and needed a smaller tiller for tight rows. I narrowed it down to king kutter/kodiak. I bought the 60" kodiak from mcgees farm equipment ( equipment barn) delivered for around $1,500. If i remember, the woods only has 4 tines/rotor compared to 6 on the kodiak. That makes for better incorporation of green manure. I wasn't confident with tarter gate after seeing its construction - especially since its a fairly recent addition to their product line. The kodiak is built like a tank. Its gear driven, weighs almost 700 lbs, uses a reinforced gearbox, square tubing, 6 tines/flange, and is an affordable price. I used it last week, and although it pulls the same as the king kutter, i think it will last longer. By the way, its american made in TN. However, if I had no price objection I would hands-down go with Kuhn.

/ HELP!! Need advise on which tiller to purchse #12  
I have a Woods GTC 52. It has served me well for many years with no problems. It seems to be built just a good as the rest of them, except for Kuhn. I think Kuhn is the best built, but way out of my price range for garden / home owner use. I use mine twice a year. Good luck and remember, whatever you get is better than bouncing around with a walk behind tiller!

/ HELP!! Need advise on which tiller to purchse #13  
After much research, I ordered a Woods TCR68 to be used with my JD 3520. This is the reverse rotation version of the tiller.

TC/TCR68 Landscape Equipment

Can't wait until it arrives!

- Spindifferent

/ HELP!! Need advise on which tiller to purchse #14  
   / HELP!! Need advise on which tiller to purchse #15  
I own a JD 3320. I am going to buy a 5' tiller and do not know which one to buy. Here are prices that I can get them at, please advise.
Woods TS 60 = $1824.91
Kodiak 60 inch = $1799.00
County Line 60 inch(Tractor Supply, made by tarter gate) = $1529.00

Thanks
Mark
IMHO a tiller is a major investment.For the extra few hundred bucks buy the woods tiller.Remember woods has a cheaper line of equipment like the others companies do also.coobie