Help Needed Measurements of LA504 Pallet Fork Carrier

/ Help Needed Measurements of LA504 Pallet Fork Carrier #1  

J0be269

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
A little background on my frustration. I ordered the forks and carrier along with the QA on 4/5/10 and was disappointed to hear that it would be 5/3 before the carrier arrived.

Well that date has been changed twice and it is now mid to end of June before the warehouse expects any. I'm tired of waiting on Kubota, and since I have my forks I have decided to just make the carrier with the help of a machine shop I do alot of business with.

What I need. I have gathered all the pics from TBN of this part. Any of you guys that own this I would love to have some measurements, overall, material thickness etc. I can get some measurement from the forks and some from my buck for the attachment points.

Below is a pic I robbed from another post to show the part I'm referring to. It's the orange carrier plate in the pic.

Attachments

• 130584d1243167549-b3200-qa-b2620-forks-004.jpg
    130584d1243167549-b3200-qa-b2620-forks-004.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 149
   / Help Needed Measurements of LA504 Pallet Fork Carrier #2  
I am out of town but if you dont have it in a week or so I would be happy to send you some specs.

/ Help Needed Measurements of LA504 Pallet Fork Carrier #3  
Here are a few measurements mine
overall height 32 3/4 "
overall width 41 1/4 "
lower solid part 16" high
upper open part made from 2" x 1/4 " material

Russ

/ Help Needed Measurements of LA504 Pallet Fork Carrier
Thanks for the measurements Russ, and for the offer Donn.

I went ahead and came up with my own design yesterday morning which I just got done building. I plan to take some pics tomorrow and make a post in the build it yourself section along with all of the drawings for others like me.

I ended up with $100 worth of steel and about 7 hours of time in it....not too bad.

Mine is 48" overall width
36" tall, headache rack is pretty much what you said Russ
Weight is 125lbs