Help please! 8870 stops moving and won't go back into gear

/ Help please! 8870 stops moving and won't go back into gear #1  

hydem7

I have a 8870 that you can be driving along with no problems and all the sudden it acts like you have put it in neutral, but it still says that it is in gear. You can try to shift forward and reverse and the display will tell that it is going into gear both ways, but it will not do anything. It will not change gears as far as upshift or downshift though either. I have the fault codes from the display on the dash and they are codes p350 thru p364 and also code p450. Does anybody know what these fault codes mean? This is really starting to be a irritating situation with this tractor. It has 5800 hours on it. We leave it alone after looking all over on it, walk away and come back and it will usually work the next day until it does it again. It did it to me tonight while i was in reverse trying to stack bales. It also did it yesterday while driving down the road in 16th gear, and then just like you put it in neutral, and we ended up pulling it home to get it off of the road. Anybody have any ideas?

/ Help please! 8870 stops moving and won't go back into gear #2  
My 8870 does same thing, please let me know what you found out about yours I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Jeff 815 383 0639

/ Help please! 8870 stops moving and won't go back into gear #3  
My 8870 does same thing, please let me know what you found out about yours I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Jeff 815 383 0639

we own a 8870 as well and are having the same problems we put in a new transmission module behind the seat and it fixed the problem but it was expensive it cost us 6800.00 to have this done and now a year later we are having the same problems again and we have had this machine gone over to find the problem other than the module again. Bryan

/ Help please! 8870 stops moving and won't go back into gear #4  
Hello .About transmission module to New Holland 8870 or New Holland 8670 I have gearbox module in 100% working . ( I could give starting guarantee) Part number is Mdl: 86027395 If anyone from forum members need that unit send me a private message . DSCF6773NR 1.JPG

/ Help please! 8870 stops moving and won't go back into gear #5  
Check the main harness under the RH front corner of the cab. I've seen more than one harness abraded and with broken/shorted conductors in this location.

/ Help please! 8870 stops moving and won't go back into gear #6  
how did you fix your 8870,have on that does not go into reverse. help

/ Help please! 8870 stops moving and won't go back into gear #7  
Hello AMARTHA.Check (replace with another from gearbox) reverse valve (on gearbox ) . If its not help, I can repair that module or send You used one (good working at 100%). Send me message on priv

/ Help please! 8870 stops moving and won't go back into gear #8  
Hello AMARTHA.Check (replace with another from gearbox) reverse valve (on gearbox ) . If its not help, I can repair that module or send You used one (good working at 100%). Send me message on priv

where do i find the reverse value?

/ Help please! 8870 stops moving and won't go back into gear #9  
where do i find the reverse value?
On the casting of the gearbox is the inscription REV near revers Valve (between MC1 &Mc2) .When You sitting on driver chair ,valves are under Your right leg On gearbox