Help please buying used 3 point tiller

/ Help please buying used 3 point tiller #13  
   / Help please buying used 3 point tiller #14  
Looking at the pic. of the Vin. Plate I see that. Short run at that time I'm sure. Yanmar was packing up headed out of Dodge so to speak. looking well built and price cought my eye. 1741 A few of them even at 741 back then.

Last edited:
   / Help please buying used 3 point tiller #15  
If you guys are looking for Yanmar or Kubota tillers, just come to Portugal and ship a container full of them. :)

We have them everywhere as they came with the "invasion" of the grey market tractors some time ago, usually somewhere around €300 to €700, depending on the shape. We don't really want them that much.

/ Help please buying used 3 point tiller #16  
If you guys are looking for Yanmar or Kubota tillers, just come to Portugal and ship a container full of them. :)

We have them everywhere as they came with the "invasion" of the grey market tractors some time ago, usually somewhere around €300 to €700, depending on the shape. We don't really want them that much.

Careful, don't tell them this news in Poland, Greece, the Ukraine or Russia. You will no longer have a single Yanmar tiller left available in the country!

/ Help please buying used 3 point tiller #17  
I have a 5' tiller from TSC. The tiller is more than what is spec'd for the tractor, but I have not had a problem with it. Be sure to have a slip clutch!! The tractor is 19 PTO Hp and about 2k #. I've run it in sand and clay and found rocks the size of baseballs with it. It makes a lot of noise when it hits a rock, but appears to be undamaged so far. The tiller is quite capable of pushing the tractor so I run it in 4WD in 1st gear to keep it under control.

/ Help please buying used 3 point tiller #18  
Careful, don't tell them this news in Poland, Greece, the Ukraine or Russia. You will no longer have a single Yanmar tiller left available in the country!
Oh I'm sure they have plenty of that there too. Some of the best online sources for parts for these grey market tractors and tillers are located towards that area of Europe.