Help please, Kubota L4400 or Kiote DK 40 ??

/ Help please, Kubota L4400 or Kiote DK 40 ?? #11  
I will cost you more but I too would jump up to the 7 foot Landpride. I have the 6 foot for my L3940 and wish I had the 7.

/ Help please, Kubota L4400 or Kiote DK 40 ?? #12  
Pulled the trigger on the Kubota. It is 45hp. So, I was not comparing apples to apples, actually. The Kioti DK 45 would have been the fair comparison. I did not price one of those out, but I'm sure it would have been 2,000-3,000 more than the Kubota. $22,400.00 out the door. L4400, gear drive, 6 ft FEL with quick attach, one set of rear remotes, R4 Ind tires, loaded.

Also went with the 72" Land Pride finish mower.. $2,200.00

Thanks for the help...

J.R.

I am not trying to put you down, and your Kubota will probably do your job very well and good luck with it. But I am trying to make the point that HP isn't what makes a tractor. Your Kubota with 45 HP over the Kioti's 41, will probably pull your mower at a little faster speed, but the Kioti weighing over 1000 lbs more and the lift capacities being far more than the Kubota, will give the Kioti probably approaching 25% more pulling and lifting capacity. Again please don't take me wrong, you have bought a quality tractor and definately it will hold its value well.

/ Help please, Kubota L4400 or Kiote DK 40 ?? #13  
I am not trying to put you down, and your Kubota will probably do your job very well and good luck with it. But I am trying to make the point that HP isn't what makes a tractor. Your Kubota with 45 HP over the Kioti's 41, will probably pull your mower at a little faster speed, but the Kioti weighing over 1000 lbs more and the lift capacities being far more than the Kubota, will give the Kioti probably approaching 25% more pulling and lifting capacity. Again please don't take me wrong, you have bought a quality tractor and definately it will hold its value well.

I have a kioti and I'll admit that I believe kubota will hold it's value better. Heck even your grandma has heard of kubota. That's a great tractor you have, I looked at them myself. I'm sure you won't regret it, be sure to post some pics!!!