3-Point Hitch Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter
The salesman said the tractor we bought was too light for a front hay spear and I took him at his word.

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #42  
The salesman said the tractor we bought was too light for a front hay spear and I took him at his word.

You moving round bales 650 to750 lbs front spear will work my kubota is about the same size I move large square bales 3x3x8 750 lbs....

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #43  

With the mower in the back, it should counter loader weight of a 4x5 round bale

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #44  
The rear carry will be a lot easier on the tractor, especially if the ground is rutted or rough.

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #45  
Donhite...I sit the front of the cutter on boards so you can move it side to side easily. Remove one side, slide the cutter, remove other side.

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #46  
The rear carry will be a lot easier on the tractor, especially if the ground is rutted or rough.
Or better yet, carry one with a spear on the loader and one with a 3pt hitch bale spear :D

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #47  
Question, why would you buy a 3 point hay spear with a front end loader?
As far as the quick attach, I would not use it with a PHD.

You cannot use a 3pt. PHD with a 3pt. quick attach due to having to remove the top link in order to pin the PHD directly. Then the hoop is attached to the 3pt. arms.

/ Help removing a King Kutter rotary cutter #48  
Bluesteel, I know you are right. I just didn't want anyone to think they could use a PHD with a quick connect. I am sure that there is someone out there that may think it or even try it.