HELP!! Trying to decide which tractor to buy!

/ HELP!! Trying to decide which tractor to buy!
The finish mower is like new, its been kept inside with the tractor. The bush hog, box grader, auger, and trailer have been stored outside and have some surface rust but all work. It is a 4x4 hydro tractor.

/ HELP!! Trying to decide which tractor to buy! #12  
The finish mower is like new, its been kept inside with the tractor. The bush hog, box grader, auger, and trailer have been stored outside and have some surface rust but all work. It is a 4x4 hydro tractor.

Well I believe your getting a really fair deal...Have you looked at the new 1510 packages,a co-worker pick one up a cple yrs back but I dont believe it was to much more than 15 maybe around 18 but could always not get the trailer and would also lose one of the mowers and the auger. Heck im just rambling but #3 sounds good...

Made offer on #3. Stay tuned.

/ HELP!! Trying to decide which tractor to buy! #14  
   / HELP!! Trying to decide which tractor to buy! #15  
Attached is a Spec sheet for the tractors. The TC35 has a 3 cylinder engine while the TC40 has a 4 cylinder engine w/greater displacement. You will get more torque out of the TC40 if you ever end up doing a fair amount PTO work (especially mowing heavy stuff - there is a difference). You also will have more 3PH capacity (not a lot more). In addition, the TC35 and TC40 have the same transmission and pump flow, but I could sworn that the pump operating pressure was a little better on the TC40 (2500psi) than the TC35 (2300psi) and should give you a little better loader lift capacity. Option 3 is not bad if you need all the implements, but based purely on tractors, I would go with options 1 or 2.

Attachments

• compact_specs_091306.pdf
    39.8 KB · Views: 188
   / HELP!! Trying to decide which tractor to buy! #16  
Attached is a Spec sheet for the tractors. The TC35 has a 3 cylinder engine while the TC40 has a 4 cylinder engine w/greater displacement. You will get more torque out of the TC40 if you ever end up doing a fair amount PTO work (especially mowing heavy stuff - there is a difference). You also will have more 3PH capacity (not a lot more). In addition, the TC35 and TC40 have the same transmission and pump flow, but I could sworn that the pump operating pressure was a little better on the TC40 (2500psi) than the TC35 (2300psi) and should give you a little better loader lift capacity. Option 3 is not bad if you need all the implements, but based purely on tractors, I would go with options 1 or 2.

I just thought that since he asked, either size of the tractor he mentioned would do what he needed. Didnt ask if he needed the attachments or not,maybe should have..

Thanks for the info guys. I do think if the seller of the 35 doesn't bite on my offer I will go check out the 40D. As far as the implements go, I can definitely use the grader and bush hog, I may have a use for the mower...I have a JD zero turn, so...not sure about that. I cant think of anything I would need the auger for and as I stated before, I'll sell the trailer since I have it's twin.

Well....it's official. I'm the owner of a new tractor! Got the 35D. Picking it up on Monday. Very excited! I've run alot of other peoples tractors and loaders over the years but this is my first time buying my own. Can't wait to dig some holes and fill em in! Thanks for all the input guys! I look forward to contributing to the website!

/ HELP!! Trying to decide which tractor to buy! #19  
Congratulations on the new tractor :D. Use it often and safely and take some pics.

Here she is!

2012-02-22_09-49-36_987.jpg

2012-02-22_09-50-01_449.jpg

Also convinced the wife that I needed a 1 ton pickup to pull it around with....picked it up last weekend as well. She's a good woman.

2012-02-22_12-34-30_274.jpg