Help with Box Blade

/ Help with Box Blade
I picked up the box blade on my way home from visiting family over the christmas break. After searching around on craigslist for a couple months I looked along the highway on my route home and found this. The fellow was asking $750 and I purchased it for $650. I had decided that if I didn't find an good used one I was going to purchase one of the Everything Attachments 72" XTreme Duty Box Blade For Utility Tractors $820 which weighs 475lb with manual scarifiers.

The blade I purchased does seem to be Gill/Woods SR 72 and weighs around 1000 lbs. Other than the scratched paint the blade and scarifier tips look almost new.

FYi my tractor does have the stabilizer links as shown above.

Thanks for all the help and advise, I feel like I got a fair deal on the blade and it will be around fora long time.

/ Help with Box Blade #22  
I think you got a really fine deal. It is super heavy duty. You'll never know how much benefit you are getting from the weight unless you try an entry level box blade. I added about 500 lbs to my blade before it began to cut in reasonably. Weight also necessary for FEL counterbalance. I think the price was very fair for you and the seller. Congrats on your dandy purchase.

/ Help with Box Blade #23  
Good deal! Did you get the manual I emailed?