help with radiator info.

/ help with radiator info. #1  

ranfis51

Tractor
jd 1070 Yanmar and New Holland
I have a 2002 TC21D tractor with a busted radiator I have search hi and low for a new replacement Part Number SBA 3101100930 to no avail I wonder if anybody has run into this problem? and maybe had to rig a different radiator and have a part number or advice on how to do it, I love my little tractor and I use it yo clear snow in winter, any advice will be welcome

/ help with radiator info. #2  
take it to a radiator shop/rebuilder.

/ help with radiator info.
I did take it to a repair shop, unfortunately they say it can't be repair the plastic tank is Brocken

/ help with radiator info. #4  
Apparently you already asked your New Holland dealer about getting a new radiator ?
Have you tried calling this outfit ?

Last edited:
   / help with radiator info. #5  
I did take it to a repair shop, unfortunately they say it can't be repair the plastic tank is Brocken
I guess I should be a radiator repairman and tell them boys to go home and sit in a chair.

/ help with radiator info. #6  
If it all fails to source OEM like ,then I would look at the , circuting of the header, copper pipe dia, inlet /outlet dia, # of rows, fin spacing and area of the oem radiator and then try to source anything that resemble the specs. As far as mounting one can always rig up some metal support bolted or welded to frame. Thermally, heat transfer will be very similiar. It taks a bit of redneck engineering that I appreciate so much.

Apparently you already asked your New Holland dealer about getting a new radiator ?
Have you tried calling this outfit ?
Thank you very much for the reference, I did called them, they have it listed but they don't carrie it I guess there is no market for small radiators.

/ help with radiator info. #8  
Have a custom radiator shop make one to fit. As high as NH parts are it may be comparable, doesn't hurt to ask. Here is one example.

Have a custom radiator shop make one to fit. As high as NH parts are it may be comparable, doesn't hurt to ask. Here is one example.

Thank you, I will follow up your lead, I found another place that will build one for $1600.00 a bit pricy.