Helpful neighbor!

/ Helpful neighbor! #981  
Bump, hows this neighbor doing?

/ Helpful neighbor! #983  
Checking back after another month has passed. Any news?

/ Helpful neighbor! #984  
Shield arc,

I have been staying away from this web site. But I thought I would let you know how I solved my trespassing problem. I have found that there is no Sheriff, police officer, judge, survey, posted sign, fence, lawyer or attempt to be logical that will stop trespassing. What I had to do was dig a ditch (at least 3' deep x 4' wide) the length of the area being trespassed. No attempt to let it drain, just let the rains fill the ditch. Spread the soil on your side and make it smooth for easy mowing. In my case the grape rows have been cut back so all work will be on the farmers side. It is not perfect as he still pulls down my posted signs and posts, out of frustration I suppose. But his tractors have to stay on his side. :confused3:

/ Helpful neighbor! #985  
Shield arc,

I have been staying away from this web site. But I thought I would let you know how I solved my trespassing problem. I have found that there is no Sheriff, police officer, judge, survey, posted sign, fence, lawyer or attempt to be logical that will stop trespassing. What I had to do was dig a ditch (at least 3' deep x 4' wide) the length of the area being trespassed. No attempt to let it drain, just let the rains fill the ditch. Spread the soil on your side and make it smooth for easy mowing. In my case the grape rows have been cut back so all work will be on the farmers side. It is not perfect as he still pulls down my posted signs and posts, out of frustration I suppose. But his tractors have to stay on his side. :confused3:

I'm glad you finally got this handled, but what a catastrophe to deal with. Bad neighbors are all from H3ll... Good luck.

/ Helpful neighbor! #986  
How goes it Shield Arc?

/ Helpful neighbor! #989  
Thanks Xfaxman, I hope he’s doing better.

/ Helpful neighbor! #990  
Thanks Xfaxman, I hope he痴 doing better.
Tractor Seabee visited him a few days ago. He is doing better. I should visit him too and SA will probably make me go out to his shop but I'm a fair weather welder. :D