Here she is!!!! (My new B7800)

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Here she is!!!! (My new B7800) #1  

Anonymous Poster

Just delivered an hour ago. I was getting worried because they were having problems installing the engine block heater. Just as I gave up hope for today, the salesman drove in with her! Here's the front view.

Attachments

• 282655-KubotaFR1.jpg
    282655-KubotaFR1.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,062
   / Here she is!!!! (My new B7800)
Here is the back view. Now I need to get my toys . . er, I mean tools. Haven't had a chance to shop rotary cutters or tillers yet. I need to get going! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 282658-KubotaRL1.jpg
    282658-KubotaRL1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 776
One fine looking machine there! Congrats, you will have lots-o-fun with it....oh I mean get a lot of work done with it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

You will have some fun. A block heater seems like a good idea for Michigan. Best of luck, I love mine. Do you have the rigid ROPS? Looks like it.

LOL, Frank D.

Nice looking outfit. Guess we won't be hearing from ya for awhile... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Here she is!!!! (My new B7800) #6  
Very Nice brooster........ /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Woops! Forgot to give the details. But from the pics I guess you could figure them out. B7800, FEL, R4 tires loaded. Almost 1 hour on her. That will be changed very soon.

Very Nice! Congratulations! Go out and get some seat time before the Michigan winter gets there. When does that come in? August?

Congratulations on a fine looking new tractor! I am sure you will have many pleasurable hours of seat time.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

-Jack

/ Here she is!!!! (My new B7800) #10  
I have 12 hours on mine and love it. One thing I have found so many uses for is the backhoe. The tractor hasn't let me down yet. The only thing is that I bought a 5' roll over and returned it for a 4'. Power wasn't the problem, traction was even with filled tires and FEL. It is a great tractor and good all around size tractor. I up graded from a BX2200.

Status
Not open for further replies.