Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure
The tiller works well. It does not go as deep as I would like but it break new ground with ease. I have the skids and everything adjusted to allow the tiller to till at its deepest but is only tills up 5 to 6 inches. Other than that everything is happy here in new tractorville. :thumbsup:

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #42  
The tiller works well. It does not go as deep as I would like but it break new ground with ease. I have the skids and everything adjusted to allow the tiller to till at its deepest but is only tills up 5 to 6 inches. Other than that everything is happy here in new tractorville. :thumbsup:

That's odd. I have the King Kutter and it will dig down about 8-10 inches if I let it.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #43  
MotorSeven said:
That's odd. I have the King Kutter and it will dig down about 8-10 inches if I let it.

Ditto.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #44  
Dingo Man said:

Sweet ride. Could your draft be keeping it from going down? What kind of bush hog did you get?

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #46  
Do the 3pt arms have adjustment slots on them? If so, that might be it?

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure
I'll have to argue with you on that. I have spoken with several folks around here about tiller depths. They have all stated around 6 inches is max Now I am talking about tilling new ground. Even after I have gone over it several times it is still not more than 6 inches. My draft and top link arm are adjusted properly. I do not believe anyone's tiller out there is going down 10inches on new ground with out ripping the ground first. Your fluffing up the soil so it may measure ten inches but the tiller is not actually going down 10 on new ground. If you pull back the dirt along the edge of a plot and measure the bite your tiller made it will be around 6inches. Just measure how far your tines hang below the skids. It's about 6 inches.