Dealer Hey Farmtrac dealers, whats up?

/ Hey Farmtrac dealers, whats up? #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
I just saw a Farmtrac ad in Implement and Tractor Magazine that says "Factory mounted front/end" "The only loader that comes standard with the skid-steer quick-attach system." Lower of display ad on page 15 of the May/June 2006 issue. What is this, Montana comes this way as well as TYM and are standard.

Was this a mistake or is marketing puffing? Oh well, you think I would have more to do than notice this and I do but I just thought I would have some fun asking.

Thanks,
Maka

/ Hey Farmtrac dealers, whats up? #2  
Maka,

When they came out with that add (over a year ago) I believe that they were the only ones with that feature...now they are not.

/ Hey Farmtrac dealers, whats up? #3  
Maka said:
I just saw a Farmtrac ad in Implement and Tractor Magazine that says "Factory mounted front/end" "The only loader that comes standard with the skid-steer quick-attach system."

Just saw a Montana ad for the 2740 that said "rear remote valve standard, the only tractor in the class that comes with this helpful feature as a standard item."

Just joshin' but ain't it the truth? I'm expecting delivery of a new 370DTC Saturday. I would've gone with the 'tana but the closest dealer was over an hour away while the Farmtrac dealer is just around the corner and drives by my farm on his way to work every day.

Had a Montana dealer been closer, I would be waiting on a green tractor (w/out the yellow) rather than blue. That mean loader with the curved booms, bigger tires, and rear remote was hard to pass up.

Pics forthcoming.

/ Hey Farmtrac dealers, whats up?
I am just havin fun guys. I hope no one took this the wrong way. I am a Farmtrac fan.

Maka

/ Hey Farmtrac dealers, whats up?
Because?

/ Hey Farmtrac dealers, whats up? #7  
gamble77 said:
Maka,

When they came out with that add (over a year ago) I believe that they were the only ones with that feature...now they are not.

Come on Gamble.. even you know that Kioti has had the 451 out as Skid steer standard longer than that right? :D

Just had to take my poke at some ribbing as well.. :)

/ Hey Farmtrac dealers, whats up? #8  
I looked at the Farmtrac because it looked so much like the old Fords it just grabbed my attention. I wound up getting a Century, rear remotes were standard, skid steer quick detach is standard, and comparing the weight, horsepower, and lift capacity it sold me over any other compact 4wd. I have nearly 300 hrs. on it and I would buy the same tractor if I had it to do over. But this is my opinion, and I respect that everyone here has one.