Rear Blade HF Quick hitch too narrow

/ HF Quick hitch too narrow #31  
Very nice work Mike, sorry i was a little slow on this concept, thanks for the idea. this just might work for me. a little modification but i think I will wait till i get my QH before any mods. Thanks again

I would DEFINITELY wait until you have the hitch to do anything. And it probably will be worthwhile to check with the dealer to see if all the RB have the same width of the pins. If so then modify and don't look back. :thumbsup:

Mike

/ HF Quick hitch too narrow #32  
I brought a JD quick hitch last week for a JD 3320. I also ordered a Quick Hitch Adapter Kit via this site that arrived from Belarus International.

QUICK HITCH ADAPTER KIT CAT 1-3

The local JD took pictures of the Adapter kit as the bushings (I guess is the term) were so strong, fit so well and were inexpensive. They were $11 per kit which included two bushings and pins.

I will add pictures tonight, but this kit made a great differences in support. As to dimensions; the 3 point hitch had a 27" width thus I needed to have 29" for the quick hitch to fit.

It did with this kit and provides great support. I learned about the kit somewhere else on this site as well as the JD quick hitch so thanks to the two postings.