Hi, new BX25 owner here,

/ Hi, new BX25 owner here, #11  
Hi everyone, just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am a new, excited owner of a 2011 Kubota BX25D. I can't wait to expand my knowledge and experience with all of you. :)

Congrads!

Best advise here is use the search function since this BX is 90% the same as the org bx22 (2002 year). There are not many new issues here on the BX.

/ Hi, new BX25 owner here, #12  
Congrats! You'll find its a great little workhorse.

/ Hi, new BX25 owner here, #13  
Congratulations! I love trading Kubotas but bought a BX25 and a F3080 and a B2320 and have stopped trading since they do such good jobs or fulfill my needs so well.

/ Hi, new BX25 owner here, #14  
Congrads!

Best advise here is use the search function since this BX is 90% the same as the org bx22 (2002 year). There are not many new issues here on the BX.
Or don't use the search function and allow those with BXs to see your problems and offer current advise on how best to deal with them which also allows other BX owners that are watching to see potential problems.
I won't say never use the search function but the best advise I have is post your questions and answers for everyone to see and maybe we'll, us BX owners, will see any trends of problems. Bought my first BX 9 years ago, a BX2200, and have had several other BXs over the years.

/ Hi, new BX25 owner here, #15  
Congratulations! I love trading Kubotas but bought a BX25 and a F3080 and a B2320 and have stopped trading since they do such good jobs or fulfill my needs so well.

I suspect someone has hacked into this TBN member's account...:D

/ Hi, new BX25 owner here, #18  
welcome to the crew, the veterans here are awsome and very helpful, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::thumbsup:

/ Hi, new BX25 owner here, #19  
Congrats! Just took delivery of my first orange tractor (B2920) today as well. Lots of fun and lots to learn!

/ Hi, new BX25 owner here, #20  
Or don't use the search function and allow those with BXs to see your problems and offer current advise on how best to deal with them which also allows other BX owners that are watching to see potential problems.
I won't say never use the search function but the best advise I have is post your questions and answers for everyone to see and maybe we'll, us BX owners, will see any trends of problems. Bought my first BX 9 years ago, a BX2200, and have had several other BXs over the years.

Again there are NOt to many issues with the BX's here..Most posts are the same from years ago...